CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pictures of you.

First one up, Abang Mahran, getting excited over the baby my mom said might be Kaka Pinkie, not sure; Kaka Bilah and Kaka Nur :) Oh and Abang Anip at the back there sitting down on the chair :D
Here we go :) From L-R, Angah, Kaka Nur up front, and I think that's Uwa next to Angah, then next to Uwa is Bapa Cigu, and next to him is Abang Saifol and after him is Uncle Amit then Uncle Anjang(haha look at the hair), and next to him our late Nenek Haji. Oh, front there is Abang Mahran.

p/s look at the drinks!! How come they don't have it anymore now?
I don't know whose birthday this is, but again, from L-R, Angah holding an iski Kaka Nur, Abang Saifol, Abang Mahran, Kaka Natrah, Kaka Pijah, Kaka Aizah, Abang Pari and yang dapan sekali ani I don't know who. hehehe :D
Ahh. Abang Saifol, Abang Mahran, Kaka Pijah, Kaka Aizah, Abang Anip, Abang Pahri, and I think the one in red is Abang Syahmie and next to him is Abang Hakim?
Same people above, inclusive of Kaka Nur. I'm starting to think that this is Abang Mahran's birthday since he's holding the knife :P
Haha! Kelahi present kah? I can clearly see my mom, Anjang, on the far left, then the kid nearest to her is Kaka Giorgie who's not paying attention apparently to her mom, Uwa, over her, and the girls fighting for the huge present, Kaka Nur and Kaka Aizah and Babu Limah behind there. I think the girl nearest to us who's watching the fight for the present and is having her back on us is Kaka Bilah, no? Oh apparently the girl on the far left having her back on us too is Kaka Noning, I just checked on other pics :)
Muahahahaha. I love this picture! Uncle Amit, Abang Muiz (hehehe!), Abang Mizan, and Amit holding Bazilah!
In this picture we can see Kaka Nona at the back there, Kaka Nur and Abang Mahran :)
Kaka Bilah, looking super cute!
Abang Mahran and..well honestly I don't know who the baby is, my mom said it might be Kaka Pinkie? Any suggestions or confirmations or disagreements? :P
The line-up! Seriously you guys should line up like this again and we can compare it to this picture. Kaka Noning, Kaka Nur, Kaka Bilah, Kaka Nona, Kaka Giorgie, Kaka Pijah and Kaka Natrah.

Now, I bet you can identify each kid, can you not?
Here too, Kaka Nona, Kaka Giorgie, Kaka Natrah(the taller one) over Kaka Nur, Kaka Pijah(the second tallest) over Kaka Bilah who looks a bit like Princess btw, and Kaka Noning still menyusu :P

0 comments: