CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

More oldies.

Guess who! Abang Mizan and Kaka Nabilah. hehehe :D

This was taken at Nenek Usu's, I think. Look at how young you people looked :P

This was taken during Hajj, I believe. No, I don't know either what Abg Syafiq was doing. hahaha.


This, I believe was at Muara Beach. lihatlah betapa kurusnya seorang2. Amit holding a baby Syahirah btw, if you noticed :P


Rumah Nenek Usu! during a wedding, i forgot whose. :D

Haha I remember this one, the boys insisted on buying toy guns and talkie walkies so that they could enhance their performance in the games they play :P



Ahh this was taken at the same time as the pic above where I mentioned the wedding, I believe. My fave person here is Qawiy, looking macho (thumbs up)


Brings back the memories... :) don't know where this is, but they all looked cute all the same :D

0 comments: