CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The pictures just get better.

Ada anak orang putih somehow got herself in the picture ahh. hahaha :P
Sweet aren't they! Kaka Bilah and Abang Syafiq in the airport I assume :)
I love that laugh from Kaka Natrah! hahaha as if kedangaran pulang :P Hello Babu Cigu, looking young and hip!
Haha enough said.
Guess who! Anjang, Nenek, Babu Cigu and Babu Limah. Did you see that one coming? :P
Di airport! I don't know who was being sent here, but hey, here's Kaka Natrah, Kaka Bilah and Abang Mahran :)
Haha tentera2 CPHA. Abang Syamie, Abang Hakim, Abang Mahran, Abang Saifol, Abang Anip and Abang Pahri :D
Ani fellow beautiful ladies of CPHA, Kaka Aizah, Kaka Nur, Kaka Bilah, Kaka Nona, Kaka Giorgie, Kaka Pijah and Kaka Natrah :D
I don't know where this was taken but you can see our late Nenek Haji there and little CPHAs :)
Here's another one, look at Kaka Bilah's face. hehehe.
I don't know who Amit is holding, but there she stands along with Kaka Bilah, Kaka Noning and Kaka Nona (L-R) :)
This has to be one of my favourite pictures of all time! hahaha no need to tell who this is!
Haha apa kan Abang Mahran pigang atu ahh?
Look look! A classic. L-R, Kaka Nona, Kaka Noning held by Abang *Mahran(sorry, correction :D), Kaka Bilah and Kaka Natrah :)
Another one, same people :P
I'm not sure who the woman is who has her back on us, but I'm pretty sure that's Babu Cigu with her and Kaka Bilah there and...I'm not sure who that man is really!
Hahaha another classic! Bazilah and I getting hyped up for our PE class!! I remember this time, I was sooo excited because I got the same outfit as my cousin. haha.
Didn't I look stylish? Hahahahaha. This is really funny. There's me with my dad and my dear cousin Abdul Rahim :P looking like a stick here, cousin, yet again!
Last but never the least, me and Abang Syamie. I was still flashing those shades xD

0 comments: